Kazuharu Osawa, President
IFIS Japan Limited
In order to maintain trusts from our customers, IFIS Japan has established the following policy
for the proper handling of the personal information that our customers entrust us.
We also pledge that all our employees will adhere to this policy
and make continuous effort to improve it.
1. We adhere to all laws, ordinances, and codes of conduct related to the appropriate handling of personal information.
2. We have a clear set of rules for handling personal information, and these rules are thoroughly understood by our employees. Furthermore, we require that all firms that we outsource work to and handle personal information handle the information in an appropriate manner.
3. When collecting personal information, we make advance explanation regarding the purpose and usage of the information to receive consents. Furthermore, we handle personal information based on this consent.
4. When a customer requests the disclosure, revision, deletion or use of private information data we have obtained, we will respond within a reasonable time frame within an appropriate degree that comply with the spirit of personal information laws and ordinances.
5. For personal information that we possess, we take all necessary steps to prevent the leakage of information and other such incidents.
6. We also conduct internal audits, make necessary improvements, and review procedures so that personal information is handled in an appropriate manner.
Inquiries regarding our personal information protection policy should be made here.